What Personal Information We Collect
Your Fitbit Products work in conjunction with a user account on Fitbit.com (a "User Account"). You can also sync your data related to your Fitbit Product with various third party nutrition and fitness programs.
- When you sign up for a Fitbit User Account, you are required to provide an email address (which will be used as your login ID) and to create an account password (collectively the "Registration Information").
- If you elect to sign up for a Fitbit User Account using your Facebook credentials, you will be asked to allow Fitbit to access the basic information (including your name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends and other public information) and certain profile information (such as your birthday) associated with your Facebook account.
- In order to benefit fully from the Fitbit Products and Service, you can also add additional personal details to your User Account, such as height, weight, gender, and age. If you are using our mobile application, these details are required as part of your registration process.
- Information sent wirelessly from your Fitbit Product to the Service is stored in your Fitbit User Account.
- Information that you add manually to the Service is stored in your Fitbit User Account.
- When you elect to share data from your Fitbit User Account with others, we collect the information you provide about those individuals such as their name and email address.